At Valle Vista Health System, we understand the challenges teenage girls face as they develop physically, mentally and emotionally. For some, these challenges can be intensified by an underlying behavioral health condition or a previous traumatic event.
Girls’ Residential Treatment Program
Inpatient treatment program for girls ages 12-18 , who have been diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chemical Dependency
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Diagnostic and evaluation services and medication management, provided under the direction of board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist Jennifer Comer, MD
- Highly-structured and supervised environment.
- Individual, group and family counseling.
- Individualized education to stay on track with academic studies.
- Skilled nursing care.
- Age-appropriate activity therapy, including art and recreational therapy.